June 25, 2008

My Hostel Life



After a long time, I am writing in the blog...I am feeling sorry for not writing here for a long time. You know I am a university student… and I am living in my university hostel….

There are some advantages of living in the hostel or in university dormitory. By this you can meet with a lot of people... different types of people with different ideas, choice, lifestyle, thoughts, ambitions...our hostel is in an apartment. We live 11 girls here. We have 4 rooms with a dinning and a kitchen. It’s a nice apartment. I like it. As I say there live different types of girls from different department. We are five girls from Electrical & Electronics Department, four girls from BBA, and two are from CIS and CS Department.
They came from different parts of Bangladesh.

I have two more girls in my room without me. One is belongs to my subject another from BBA. We are in the same batch but in the different semester. One of my roommates likes to have fun all the time. She wants to enjoy every moment of life. She is from Noakhali. She is the elder daughter of her parents. She has one younger sister and younger brother. According to her; she is a very egoistic person. But that never reflects on her work it’s my opinion. She likes to sleep. She never cares anyone. She is the queen of herself. She has no feelings if she missed any class due to her slumber. She is not so much serious about study but she studies whole night in the eleventh hour of exam. She likes to dominate others.

It's time to talk about another roommate. She is from Khulna. She is the second kid of her parents. She has an elder brother. She is a much cooled nature girl so far I know about her. She also likes to enjoy her life. She has a good friendship with another roommate. This roommate always attends the class. She is much more conscious about her career as she is from BBA. She is not so healthy girl. She has a nice personality, thoughts. But not so much wills to express her. She studies whenever she wants. She always consider my another roommate.

We have a similarity; and that is we like reading books specially story book, novels and so on. Whenever we collect any book we read it. I like English movies much, but they like Hindi movies. They like rock songs sometime soft too. Rock and loud songs are liked by them. I like instrumentals and soft music. They gossip all the evening and go for study late night. I like to read in after the evening, that’s why I always try to go library in the evening to complete my study... as I have class in the morning, I like to sleep as early as possible. But sometimes it doesn’t happen when I have a load of study and sometimes when my roommates study or talking or gossiping the whole night. They like funny things all the time but I don’t like funny things all the time. I also do fun when I am in up gear. We sometimes have late night party in our hostel in the occasion of Birthday’s. We want to celebrate these days because we are living far from our sweet families.


With lots of similarities and dissimilarities we are living together. By living together, we are trying to match up in every situation and every difficulty. How much we can tolerate, how much we can avoid or ignore, we know this after living here. Those people never live in the dormitory or hall or hostel will never know what a life it is!!

No comments: